Here’s a newsflash I’m sure won’t surprise you… nothing concocted in a laboratory can ever replace the value of what is found in nature!
Mother Nature is incredibly generous in the way she provides – offering a bounty of fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients to nourish your body so you can enjoy a long healthy life.
One fruit in particular – the coconut – is so abundant in its healing properties it’s referred to as “the tree of life.” And before World War II, people living in island countries, like the Philippines, consumed a diet that consisted mainly of rice, root crops, vegetables and an abundance of the ultra-healing superfood, the coconut.
The coconut is a “functional food” rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber – the essential nutritional building blocks for perfect health.
Before World War II, the miracle-healing coconut had been used to help alleviate:
- Skin infections
- And more!
- The unique quality that helps it readily fight viruses, bacteria and also yeast!
- The special reason The Health and Science Institute proves it can promote colon health!
- A complete list of parasites, infections, and also viruses that coconut oil has been shown to be effective against!
- The recommended dosage of coconut oil to consume, based on weight, for health purposes!
- And so much more!
Hit a brick wall with weight loss? Not anymore, because…
It Fuels Your Metabolism!
Researchers have discovered that in cultures where unrefined coconut oil is a part of the everyday diet, there is less obesity and also less lifestyle-related disease.
Unfortunately, very little coconut oil is consumed in the U.S. and metabolic syndrome—along with its symptoms of obesity, diabetes and also heart disease—is reaching epidemic proportions!
- The secret ingredient in it burns fat quickly to fuel the body!
- Why coconut oil makes you feel fuller longer and also reduces food cravings!
- The islanders who ate a diet of 50% fat but were slim and trim—and healthy!
- The so-called “heart friendly oils” you should avoid that increase your risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- How consuming one ounce of coconut oil a day helped a group of women decrease BMI (body mass index) and waist circumference!
- And so much more!