The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
Wp starter guide will gain you a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress originally made for News-oriented sites. People are now using it to create all kinds of websites because of its ease of use and flexibility.
The problem is, most WordPress sites are not really “news sites”, but the average user does not know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and also static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and also optimal content layout.
Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. Their important content and also visitors would get lost in a sea of old posts.
Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be in reverse chronological order.
Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, but it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is in the most logical way for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout. It will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages. It will potentially improve the search engine optimization of your website.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and also easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and also WordPress basics